2nd Computational Design for Additive Manufacturing IDEA League Summer School
The DfAM SIG, in collaboration with colleagues of TU Delft, will be offering the 2nd edition of the Summer School on Computational Design for Additive Manufacturing (05-16 July 2021). The summer school is funded by the IDEA League network. Applications are open until Monday, 7 June 2021, at 12 noon (CET) for MSc and PhD students of IDEA League and ASPIRE League networks. For further information about the summer school and the application process, please visit the school page.
This summer school is offered in an online format. A mix of live, virtual plenary sessions and recorded lectures are planned.
In addition, we invite a maximum of 5 MSc or PhD students who are Design Society members and who do not belong to IDEA League and ASPIRE League universities to participate in the summer school. These students should send their applications by Monday, 7 June 2021 at 12 noon (CET), directly to any of the summer school organisers:
- Zjenja Doubrovski (TU Delft): E.L.Doubrovski@tudelft.nl
- Serena Graziosi (Politecnico di Milano): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas A. Meisel (Penn State): email@example.com
- Tino Stankovic (ETH Zurich): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jun Wu (TU Delft): J.Wuemail@example.com
To apply, Design Society members should provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae & publications list,
- Letter of motivation,
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
There are no registration or tuition fees to participate. For further information, please contact the summer school organisers.