How to run a Design Society Event
The Design Society is defined largely by its events and the DS Members who invest their time and their organisation’s resources into the many events that the DS holds. Our events are of high scientific quality – many of which have WoS/Scopus-indexed double-blind reviewed articles connected to them – and we also pride ourselves on the friendly, helpful and socially stimulating atmosphere of our events.
The Design Society offers three engagement models for events, with varying levels of support to the organisers. These engagement models will help you to see, what types of help we can offer to you in organising your event, and how we will support you to promote, run and ensure high scientific quality of the event.
Are you interested in offering to host an event – or is your organisation interested in bidding to host our flagship conference, ICED, you can read more on this page about the bidding procedure and requirements.
- Events and publications policy - Terms and conditions of DS events and publications [members only]
- Hosting ICED – Information pack for potential bidders [members only]
- Engagement models – DS engagement models for events [members only]
- Co-owned events – How to establish and host a DS co-owned event [members only]
- Endorsed events – How to have your event endorsed by DS [members only]