Why Join the Design Society?
Who are Design Society members?
The Design Society is a community dedicated to design and the study of design. By joining you become part of the community.
Membership is open to people with recognised qualifications and/or experience in the fields of design research, design practice, design management, and design education.
Access to Knowledge
- Unlimited access to more than 8000 research papers and more than 200 PhD theses
- Quarterly e-newsletter providing regular news on the activities of the Society and the Design Community
- Discounts on Summer Schools and Workshops
- Reduced personal subscriptions to key journals
Be part of a Community
- Enjoy member discounts at Design Society endorsed events such as Design, DSM, ICorD, E&PDE, ICDC, JCM.
- Enjoy member discounts at our International bi-annual flagship event – ICED.
- Access to online member directory - list of members and contact details
- Opportunity to shape the future of the Society. The Society is democratic and open to all disciplines; any member can become involved and contribute
- Option to join a Special Interest Group that links to your interest area