24th International Dependency and Structure Modelling (DSM) Conference
October 11 - 13, 2022
Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
DSM 2022 will be prospectively held as an onsite conference with selected sessions of the conference in a hybrid format.
Dependency and Structure Modelling (DSM, also known as Design Structure Matrix) techniques support the management of complexity by focusing attention on the elements of a complex system and how they relate to each other. DSM‐based techniques have proven to be very valuable in understanding, designing, and optimizing complex system architectures such as those of products, organizations, and processes.
The International DSM Conference provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, and developers of DSM‐related tools to exchange experiences, discuss trends, and showcase results and tools. It also acts as a forum for developing new ideas regarding complexity management in all kinds of industries and from many different perspectives. The conference's mission is to enhance understanding and manage complex interdependent relationships within and across product/process/people architectures.
The conference objectives of DSM 2022 are:
- Leverage 24 years DSM body of knowledge with more active industry/academia/government institutions
- Show visible collaboration with other international technical/business
- professional societies (i.e. INCOSE, IEEE, PMI, ASME, etc.)
- Require onsite participation of recent regional industry case studies
- Require onsite participation of at least 3 of the 10 DSM Symbiotic
- Technology (DST) providers
- Continue evolution and improvements to Industry Sprint Workshops (ISW)
The preliminary deadlines for DSM2022 are:
- Full Paper Submission Deadline - May 23, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance - July 4, 2022
- Final Submission Deadline for Scientific Papers - August 8, 2022
- Submission Deadline for Industry Presentation Abstracts - September 2022
- Submission Deadline for Student Posters - September 2022
- Conference at Eindhoven, Netherlands - October 11-13, 2022