Books & Proceedings
DS 44: Proceedings of AEDS 2007 Workshop, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Editor: Vanek V, Hosnedl S
Table of Contents
- Use of Estimation as a Method in Early Phases of Product Development
- Bischof A., Adolphy S., Blessing L. (1-8)
- Relationships among TS-Properties, TS-Behaviors and Requirements
- Eder W.E. (9-18)
- Industry’s Needs - Self-Starting Graduates
- Eder W.E. (19-28)
- Integrated Engineering & Industrial Design Projects
- Hosnedl S., Srp Z. (29-38)
- Integrated Development of a Machine Tool
- Marek J. (39-46)
- Function Allocation in Product-Service Systems - Are there Analogies between PSS and Mechatronics?
- Müller P., Schmidt-Kretschmer M., Blessing L. (47-56)
- Product, Service and Communication: An Integration as a Contribution to the Design Methodology
- Rosa F., Rovida E., Viganò R. (57-63)
- Content-Based Interaction Design - An Example from Solving Interaction Problems in Cars
- Saariluoma P., Kujala T. (65-72)
- How to Customise Product Design Specification for its Efficient & Effective Use in Industrial Practice?
- Srp Z., Hosnedl S. (73-74)
- Creativity and Ideation in Engineering and Industrial Design
- Stott S. (75-82)
- Evaluation of the New Product Development and R&D Projects
- Vacek J. (83-87)
- What Makes Engineering Design Science “Applied”?
- Weber C. (89-101)
AEDS 2007 - Applied Engineering Design Science
The AEDS 2007 Workshop follows the series of WDK and DS workshops on Applied Engineering Design Science (AEDS), which have taken place in Pilsen, Czech Republic, since 1992. By tradition, the focus is on the utilisation of knowledge from Engineering Design Science for the development of technical products in different branches, but also on the enhancement of the scientific knowledge itself. The AEDS 2007 Workshop is organised by the AEDS Special Interest Group of the Design Society. The workshop...