PhD online course in Product-Service Systems
Start date: 20 October 2020
University: Blekinge Institute of Technology
Target group: Industry, PhD Student
Academy: Product Development Academy (PDA) Production Academy
Last day of registration: 20 October 2020
The course aims to give an overview of the current strategies, methods and tools related to the design and implementation of Product-Service Systems in industry, as well as to highlight current and future areas of research in the PSS field.
- Product-Service Systems: drivers and key definitions.
- PSS implementations in industry.
- Knowledge sharing for PSS design.
- PSS Research Methodology.
- PSS modelling and simulation.
- PSS as an innovation model.
- PSS for resource-limited societies.
- PSS and circular economy.
- Digital technologies for PSS.
The course intention is to organise two physical meetings to kick-off and conclude the course, together with eight online lectures with possibility to attend physically for the doctoral students located at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Successful completion of this course will be judged on the successful submission and approval of the following assignments:
- Approved write-up, and oral presentation of chosen literature
- Approved application report (case study) including oral presentation
- Approved reflection report
- Approved opposition on another group presentation