Join our welcoming International Design Community.
Complete this application form to join now.
Interest: Education, Research
The North American Chapter wishes:
- To synchronize and synergise North American design activities with those of the greater Design Society;
- To promote, publicise, and disseminate design science research/knowledge to industry/design practitioners, researchers, students, funding agencies, administrators of academia, and the general public;
- To build community within North America as well as across continents, countries, disciplines studying design, industry/government/academia, and for the career advancement of DS members;
- To generate, collaborate on, and share resources for design research and education, and facilitate communication and dissemination of those resources in North America; and
- To discuss, explore, and strategically address challenges in design science and more globally.
The North American Chapter (NAC) of the Design Society (DS) is intended to facilitate the goals of the Design Society within North America.
Katherine Fu, USA (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Kathryn Jablokow, USA (Pennsylvania State University)
Harrison Kim, USA (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Julie Linsey, USA (Geogia Institute of Technology)
Filippo A. Salustri, Canada (Ryerson University)
Warren Seering, USA (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
By default, all North American DS members in good standing are assumed to be members in the NAC. Anyone wishing to opt out of NAC membership should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.