Books & Proceedings
DS 39: Proceedings of AEDS 2004 Workshop, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Editor: Hosnedl S.
Table of Contents
- Aspects in Design Education of Engineers and Industrial Designers at Politecnico di Milano
- Rovida E., Colombo G.
- Content-Based Design Engineering Thought Research at Oulu University
- Nevala K., Karhunen J.
- Design Management by Project Management
- Skalicky J., Šlechtova Y.
- Design Sciences – an Overview
- Eder W. E.
- E-Learning Applications in the Education of Engineering Design
- Marosvary Z., Vajna S.
- Machine Elements – Integration of some Proposals
- Eder W. E.
- Manufacturing Machine Research within the Framework of Research Plan Sub-Project
- Lasova V., Stadler C., Kubec V., Cirek M., Hlavac J.
- Meta-Quality Deployment Method in Preventive Quality Assurance
- Blecha P.
- Microstructure and Phase Transformations in Alloy Steels and Simulations of their Processing
- Jandova D., Bernasek V., Paterova H., Kesner D.
- Modern Methods of Machining Sculptured Surfaces
- Sova F., Cesanek J., Hamouz L., Jandecka K., Kozmin P.
- New Knowledge for Systemic Design Engineering of Technical Products
- Hosnedl S., Vanek V., Stadler C. et al.
- New Product Development and Current Trends in Innovation Management
- Vacek J.
- Properties, Application and Trends of Development of Thin Coating-Substrate System
- Koutsky J., Stepanek I., Kriz A.
- Research into High Speed, Dry and Hard Milling Operations
- Hofmann P., Hort P., Skopecek T., Matous L.
- Selection of Optimal Combinations of Solution Principles from a Morphological Diagram
- Gilboa Y., Weiss M. P., Cohen A.
- The Improvement of Engineering Design Education through the Study of the Technical Historical Heritage
- Fargnoli M., Rovida E.
- Transfer of Knowledge among Different Branches on Levels of Modular Construction
- Formanek J.
AEDS 2004 - Applied Engineering Design Science
The AEDS 2004 Workshop follows the series of WDK and DS workshops on Applied Engineering Design Science (AEDS), which have taken place in Pilsen, Czech Republic, since 1992. By tradition, the focus is on the utilisation of knowledge from Engineering Design Science for the development of technical products in different branches, but also on the enhancement of the scientific knowledge itself. The AEDS 2004 Workshop is the first one organised by the AEDS group as a Special Interest Group of the Design...