Join our welcoming International Design Community.
Complete this application form to join now.
Emotional Engineering is a challenging and fascinating research topic attracting many researchers from various disciplines, including Engineering, Design, Neuroscience, Perception and Cognition, and others. The primary purpose of the Emotional Engineering - Special Interest Group (EE-SIG) is to gather a community of researchers and practitioners from different disciplines and sectors interested in exchanging and discussing ideas and issues about the emerging role of emotions in the engineering disciplines in order to share a roadmap for further researches and investigations in this new interdisciplinary field.
To cope with the diversification and needs for personalization, the importance of emotion in creating values in the products and in the processes are quickly increasing. We aim to clarify how design should be changed to meet this goal.
- Prof. Shuichi Fukuda, Stanford University, USA (Chair)
- Prof. Monica Bordegoni, Politecnico di Milano, Italy (Co-chair)
- Prof. Shana Smith, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Dr. Ade Mobogunje, Stanford University, USA
- Prof. Hideyoshi Yanagisawa, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Chen Chun Hsien, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Creating Life beyond Products, at ICED2015, Milano, July 2015
- Emotional Engineering the Digitalization Age, at ICoRD’15 Conference, Bangalore, January 2015
- Designing Products for Lifetime Perceived Value, at DESIGN 2014 Conference, Dubrovnik, May 2014
- Research on Emotional Engineering – Why Emotional Engineering, LCPI, ARTS & METIERS PARISTECH, Paris, July 2013 (hosted by C. Bouchard)
- Emotional Engineering, at CAD'13 Conference, Bergamo, Italy, June 2013
- Emotional Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, November 19 2012 (hosted by M. Bordegoni)
Jul 27, 2015 - Apr 27, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 - Jan 9, 2015
Aug 28, 2013 - Aug 28, 2013