IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay, India
7 - 9 January 2019
ICoRD'21 is the eighth in a series of conferences intended to be held every two years in India to bring together the international community from diverse areas of design practice, education and research. It will be held during 7th to 9th January 2019 at the National Science Seminar Complex, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. It aims to showcase cutting edge research about design to the stakeholders; aid the ongoing process of developing and extending the collective vision through emerging research challenges and questions; and provide a platform for interaction, collaboration and development of the community in order for it to take up the challenges to realize the vision. The conference is intended for all stakeholders of design, and in particular for its practitioners, researchers, pupils and educators.
The conference will have:
- Invited/keynote presentations from eminent international experts and practitioners;
- Presentations of refereed papers as podium, poster, panel or theme presentations;
- Industrial sessions to present perspectives from industry and studies in practice.
- Presentation of ICoNNN Awards and Keynotes
- Doctoral Symposium
- Networking Sessions for Young researchers
For further details visit: http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/icord2021/