Young DS Members in Industry - Expectations Meeting
Design 2018 Conference
Wednesday 23rd May. 4:30 – 6:00pm
Conference Hall Mare – Section 1
Chair: Professor Udo Lindemann
The Design Society would like to learn how to motivate young members / PhD students to remain members of the Society after starting their career outside academia.
The illustrative list of ideas and thoughts to be addressed includes:
- hints towards actual research topics and trends
- networking with senior DS-members
- networking with next generation members
- networking within a global society
- early information about events of the DS
- required changes of the DS or of its focus
Especially PhD’s and young industry-members are invited to participate and help the Design Society in further positive development!
Please help to design our and your community!