Is your organisation ready for the circular economy? Find the answer in this webinar series!
25-29 January 2021
Having a sense of the current situation and defining where to start, is the first step in any transition. But how can you know where your opportunities for circular economy lie and how ready you are to act on them? The MATChE Readiness Assessment is a free online tool, resulting from a research project at DTU, which companies to assess their readiness for circular economy, understand their strengths and opportunities, and define the right area upon which to prioritise, for transition to a circular economy. MATChE has already assessed and supported 350+ companies in doing so.
Through a series of webinars, the MATChE project invites you to learn about some crucial dimensions for circular economy transition. You will learn more about how your company specifically can make itself ready to transition, whilst benchmarking itself with other companies from the industry.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Strategy and business model innovation
- Product and service innovation
- Takeback and end-of-life strategies for products and components
The webinars are free-of-charge to attend. Sign up here.
- Monday 25th Jan 25, 15:00-16:00 CET: ’Introduction to Circular Economy and MATChE’
- Tuesday 26th Jan, 15:00-16:00 CET: ‘Organisation’ and ‘Strategy & Business Model Innovation’
- Wednesday 27th Jan, 15:00-16:00 CET: ‘Product & service innovation’ and ‘Production & Value Chains’
- Thursday 28th Jan, 15:00-16:00 CET: ‘Technology & Data’ and ‘Use, Support & Maintenance’
- Friday 29th Jan, 15:00-16:00 CET: ‘Takeback & End-of-Life Strategies’ and ‘Policy and Market’
Each topic is scheduled for 30 minutes including a Q&A. The presentations will be in English.